Since my last post I have started my new job and it seems to be going well so far. Everyone there is really friendly so thats good! Thanks to everyone who sent good luck messages :)
Here is the second part of my autumn colour palette series which today focusses on mustard!
1. You can never have too much lace in your wardrobe and mustard coloured lace would be perfect all year round. I love the slight scalloped edge to the hem as well.
2. This top is stunning! It pretty much has everything I love. Peter pan collar - check, lace insert - check, floaty shape - check, bow detail - check. The only thing is missing is some sort of animal design!
3. Simple mustard belt really, but I like the little heart details.
4. I really like the print on this skirt. It sort of reminds me of 1970's wallpaper, maybe its the brown and yellow. It looks like its a good length as well not too short, not too long.
5. I have tried on lots of tasselled loafers over the last few months and they all look a little odd on me. I hope these ones are as nice in real life
What do you think of my choices? Are there any mustard gems that I missed?