This week sees my last visit to my University home in Epsom which I am both glad and sad about. It means I no longer have to spend hours on the train to clean and tidy the house but it also closes the door on my life for the last 4 years.
It also means I have a ridiculous amount of stuff that I need to sell or get rid of, so the next couple of weeks are going to be full of ebay listing and car boot sales...joy!
Back to the most important thing though, my next instalment of autumn colours which today is deep ivy green
1. I love tops that you can layer in autumn as you never know how the weather will change. This top would be perfect with a thin jumper or roll neck, or even a pretty long sleeved floral dress underneath.
2. Ever since I found a gorgeous peach pair of chinos in Primark earlier this year I have been hooked on trousers. I find it tricky to get the perfect mix between slouchy and tailored though but these bottle green beauties look perfect to me.
3. I love a long sleeved dress and this New Look one is lovely and floaty with a pretty star print. It looks perfect for dressing up with burgundy woolly tights and heeled brogues. I also love the cape detail overlay.
4. If I could convince my feet it was a good idea to walk around in heels everyday these strappy wedges would definitely be the first on my list to buy. I don't think I could even manage an evening in theses shoes though so they will have to stay on my window shopping list unfortunately!
5. I go through phases with my handbags. Sometimes only a huge bag where I can lug around everything I own will do but more often than not I would rather a pretty little across body bag to kept the essentials in. This one from River Island looks deceptively small and is smart enough for work or play.
I have lots of ideas for post coming up with things I have made and diy ideas which I am excited to share :)
Do you like green for Autumn? Do you carry around your whole life in your handbag or prefer to carry only the essentials?