Last week I had some exciting news that Client Magazine wanted to pull 2 looks from my graduate collection to feature in a photoshoot in the September issue of the magazine! I was a little wary to begin with as I have had bad experiences with fashion stylists leading me on only to let me down at the last minute. However everything about this shoot sounded perfect and so I trundled off to London yesterday after noon with garments in hand. I hopefully will know reasonably soon whether any images featuring my garments will be featured in print but either way I will get copies of the photos which will be really exciting! I will let you know more as I find out.
In other news...Today is the last of my Autumn colour palette picks and today is it rusty orange. I really love this colour although don't own anything orange at all - I think that will change this season!
1. I used to work in a little Monsoon shop that didn't stock the Fusion line and used to get overly excited when anything Fusion was returned. This top is the most gorgeous shade of orange and has lovely embellishment that help make it the perfect day to night top
2. This necklace is the perfect way to try out the rusty orange colour if you are not sure it would suit you. I love that it looks like a shard of sparkly rock
3. Snuggly jumpers are the best thing about Autumn and this one has some of my favourite features - loose shape, stripes, cables and orange!
4. It has been well documented on this blog my love for animal jewellery or print. This cat print dress from brand ViVi is amazing. If I ever end up having spare cash this is the dress I am going to buy first!
5. Brogues are my favourite shoes. They are comfy and add a masculine edge to my otherwise very feminine wardrobe. Recently I have fallen head over heels for these creepers.